1. Covid-19 is not a “Killer Disease”. It is a viral respiratory health condition similar to influenza where high-risk patients (elderly, comorbidities, weak immune) may need significant medical attention. Covid-19 survival rates by age: 0-19 99.997%, 20-49 99.98%, 50-69 99.5%, 70+ 94.6%. Note: The accuracy of RT-PCR tests has been questioned.
2. Current Covid-19 vaccines are not as effective as planned and may cause serious health problems (e.g. blood clots). The mRNA Vaccine blocks natural immunity (which is 27 times stronger than the vaccine); it allows new variants that are super spread; and it enables break through Covid infections of the new variants. The new mRNA vaccines were developed and used without the usual testing so their impact on future health is unknown. Once mRNA vaccinated, future Covid immunity must be achieved by additional vaccinations.
3. Other low cost, easy to administer treatments have proven highly effective (e.g. Vitamin D3, Zinc, Ivermectin (IVM), Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ); Azithromycin and Doxycycline). India’s Uttar Pradesh Province has stopped vaccinations and now distributes ivermectin kits to all 241 million citizens which has reduced Covid cases and deaths by 97%.
4. All Covid-19 masks do not work (1 micron pathogen is too small to block when best mask can block 4 microns).
5. Healthy children are not at high risk. Kids have a much greater chance of dying from injury, homicide or suicide. As of August 13, 2021 California K-12 students had 23 deaths out of 6,600,000 million (most deaths were unhealthy kids).
6. Covid-19 is not going away and will reoccur in the future. We must stop the panic mode and get on with our lives.
7. Many believe there is no justification for enforcing vaccinations, mask mandates, social distancing and lock-downs.
Video: Dr. Daniel Wayne Stock CSP-Physician Indiana Lic: 010377358
6-minute Speech to Indiana School Board August 6, 2021